SuperLuminate -- The Bottom Line
Does your company:
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, your
company needs a
- Use a database to maintain company information,
- Have a set of reports to analyze company data,
- Have, or need, a glossary to maintain and distribute
common business terms,
- Maintain a set of Key Performance Indicators to
- Monitor Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
Most companies cannot afford, or will not budget for, the
expense of a data dictionary. Data dictionary software can
run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars and is
considered a luxury to most corporate executives.
If you have documented a new project using a word processor
or spreadsheet, and then were asked to combine the
information with other project information, and maintain
and distribute the information - you know you need a
(the data dictionary) can be installed and
maintained by someone with basic computer skills.
Here is your chance to get a fully functional, web based,
multi-user, data dictionary for
2003-2017 SuperLuminate, All Rights Reserved